In this section you will find everything you need to know about 229th Greenhill Methodist Scouts.
Our Scouts, aged 10-14 1⁄2 meet every Monday during term time from 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm at Greenhill Methodist Church
The Scout Promise
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law
The Scout Law
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto